family reunions & girls/guys groups
Build Your Dream Trip to Places Like…
Portland, Oregon – Rogue River – Tour of Rogue River on Hellgate Jetboat Excursion
Branson, MO. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Glitz, Glamour, & Girlfriends
Washington State, Fishing the Pacific Northwest, Salmon, Sturgeon, Halibut, Tuna
More ways to gather for fun and lifetime memories!
Greetings Friends and Family:
At Making Memories Tours we know that time is precious and one of the best ways to spend your time is traveling. When planning group travel, the best decision you can make is choosing a professional and experienced travel company that is willing to work with you one on one to create the best memorable experience for your group/travelers. No matter what your unique trip idea is, we can make it a reality. You name it, we’ll plan it. Your groups custom designed itineraries help you relax, so you can save your energy for making memories!
What we offer:
- Complete and easy tour planning and operation with one professional travel planner.
- Receptive and wholesale services.
- Destinations throughout the United States, Canada, and International.
- Groups of all ages and types: Adult, Senior (seasoned) Adult, Travel Clubs, Church Groups, Bank Travel Clubs, Corporate Business Travel, Board retreats, Family Reunions, Girlfriends Getaways, Golf, Fishing, or any other special occasion.
- Fraternal Organizations: Elks, Moose, Eagles, Shriners yearly travel or convention planning.
- Creative, customized tour itineraries that provide unique experiences, including theme trips.
- Extensive tour support including customized promotional PDF masters, detailed itineraries, and the Making Memories Tours Tour Tool Book.
- Provide transportation and step-on guides.
- The best researched, affordable tour options for all groups/travelers.
- Marketing support
- 24/7 tour support
- Fully Licensed and Insured
Our experienced staff is dedicated to uncovering the “Golden Nuggets” and Colorful Characters that places have to offer. As you begin to plan for your future travels, remember that here at Making Memories Tours, we are about exceeding your expectations and making the best memories we can.
Ragan Andrew CTP
Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Making Memories Tours
P.O. Box 309
Hazelwood, MO. 63042
BUILD YOUR TRIP IN THREE STEPS!
Tell us about your trip
We'll Plan Your Trip
Present Your Trip
YES! Most group leaders enjoy leading their own group, however we can provide a Making Memories Tours "Tour Manager" as an option should the need arise.
Yes! We try and stop every 2-2.5 hours for a convenience stop. There is a restroom on the motorcoach for those can’t wait moments.
Yes, we offer trip insurance. We work with one of American’s Premier Travel Insurance Agency. Contact our office for more details. (888) 845-9582
As you sign up for your trip there will be dates for deposits and payments and you can look over the cancelation policy as every trip is different.
Meal tips are always included, and, on some occasions, other tips are included. The Itinerary and Inclusions will list which are included. Generally, tips for drivers or Tour Managers are NOT included. (Tip guidelines for a good job are generally $3-$4dollars a day each.)
We ask that everyone bring 1 piece of luggage. You may bring a carry-on or personal item, with a weight limit of 50lbs. Baggage handling is included at all hotels for your convenience.
We make every effort to accommodate food allergies. There is a place on your registration form that indicates this. We can only assist if you notify us at least 14 days in advance of your tour. **Please note that Making Memories Tours does everything we can to ensure your food allergy is accommodated, however we cannot guarantee NO CROSS Contamination in any public setting.
YES! We rate every tour by the activity level you will experience. They are rated to the best of our ability: Levels Below:
Tours will be rated on “could be” Activity Level
1 – Low Level: minor walking, minor standing, minor activity
2 – Medium Level: Medium walking, possible stairs, some standing
3 – Higher Level: More walking, stairs, standing, all combined possible